(castle church) was build between 1499 and 1525 on the foundation
of an older romanesque cloister church.
The spire recived 1949 a
new design since the splendor of the original spire had been lost through
distruction of the 2. W.W in 1945.
||The Noth Portal of Franz
Maidburg with carvings by Hans Witten. (the portal has been placed inside
the church for protection from weather)
||The Hostage Column by Hans
||Paintings by Lucas Cranach
to the inside of the church